Our Student Services Department is open between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
Unless it is an emergency, students must have an appointment or a referral from a teacher.
We encourage parents to contact our Student Services Department should they have concerns about their children.
- A part-time nurse offering confidential services in areas of health education, health screening and consultation for concerns and/or needs related to health.
- A full-time guidance counsellor who offers personal, career and educational counselling.
- A part-time social worker offers services to those students whose home situation may be affecting their performance in school.
- A drug and alcohol counsellor
- A school psychologist is available two days per week.
- A native counsellor through the Kahnawake Education Centre & Community Services