Student Services Department
Unless it is an emergency, students must have an appointment or a referral from a teacher.
We encourage parents to contact our Student Services Department should they have concerns about their children.
- A part-time nurse offering confidential services in areas of health education, health screening and consultation for concerns and/or needs related to health.
- A full-time guidance counsellor who offers personal, career and educational counselling.
HSB students who have questions about career exploration, post-secondary studies (ex: Vocational or CEGEP programs & prerequisites), graduation requirements, scholarships, bursaries & funding programs, student-for-a-day experiences, post-secondary application deadlines & procedures, and other related information, please contact HSB’s Guidance Counsellor, Kateri Duknic by email to schedule an appointment.
- A part-time social worker offers services to those students whose home situation may be affecting their performance in school.
- A drug and alcohol counsellor
- A school psychologist is available two days per week.
- A native counsellor through the Kahnawake Education Centre & Community Services