Click here to APPLY for Option-études Châteauguay – 2020-2021
Option-études is an innovative and stimulating two-year program (Secondary I and II) aimed at fostering success through students’ passion for an active and healthy lifestyle, community and entrepreneurship. Half the class is comprised of Anglophone students, half Francophone students. Students learn the cultural, social and environmental aspects of each activity in a structured bilingual environment. Students spend half the year at École Gabrielle-Roy and half the year at H.S.B. Application forms are available to Grade 6 students through the elementary school in January each year or at Howard S. Billings High School.
Option-études is available for Grade 7 & Grade 8.
When is the application period?
- The application period will take place from April 27 to May 10, 2020.
How can my child apply?
- To apply, the students must fill this online Application Form. Due to school closures, only the online form will be accepted.
We missed the application period; can we still apply?
- Unfortunately, the selection committee will start the analysis process right after the end of the application period. Therefore, no late applications will be accepted.
We have applied, when will we receive an answer?
- We hope to communicate to parents the week of June 1st. Every applicant will receive either a phone call or an email.
Should I ask my child’s homeroom teacher for a recommendation letter?
- No, this is all taken care of in the selection process. The homeroom teacher will receive an invitation to fill an online recommendation form.
How do I contact someone for more information about the programme?
- With the school closures, the best way to reach our team is by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.