The building may be closed right now, but the HSB staff is here for your child; here for your family. Our SOS (Support Our Students) Team is available online offering support to students who may be feeling:
♦ lack of motivation
♦ need someone to talk to.
Contact SOS via Teams by using the search bar at the top and entering one of the names below. Our conversations are confidential.
There are also outside services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year:
- Suicide Prevention Hotline 1-866-277-3553
- Kids Help Phone / Jeunesse J’écoute 1-800-668-6868
- Maison sous les arbres (Chateauguay) 450-699-5935
In addition to the above, our First Nations community have the following services:
• Kahnawake Shakotiia’takehnhas Community Services (KSCS) 450-632-6880.
• After hours, weekends and holidays, contact the Peacekeepers at 450-632-6505 and ask to speak to an on-call worker.