Here are some friendly reminders of things you need to know.
For the full list of our Standards of Behaviour, please see page 6 of the student agenda.
- Our doors open at 7:20 am
- Students must be in uniform, jackets must be left in lockers
- Hats, hoods, do-rags, etc., are not to be worn on campus
- Written notes are required for late arrivals (check in's) and early departures (check out's)
- Scooters are not permitted on campus. They do not fit in lockers and there is no place to store them during the day
- Gym lockers are only to be used during the PE class. Locks & items must be removed at the end of each class. The school is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Electronics are not permitted in class unless authorized by the teacher for educational purposes
- Students who drive to school must park in the 3rd bay and get a parking pass from the office
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted on campus
- School invoices will be on the parent portal mid-October